Hello! Welcome to Mr Xia's Webpage!For any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.orgI will return your email as soon as possible.If a response takes longer than 24 hours, it is likely thata problem has occurred and I did not receive your email.Please email me via or email@example.com as an alternative and/orhave your child notify me in class that you wish to contact me.
Parent Teacher Conferences will be done throughout May.
Fill out the Google Forms link here to schedule an appointment via phone or e-mail.
Google Classroom Links for Online Assignments
6086th Grade Curriculum
- Metric System and Scientific Method (September)
- Energy Transformations (October to November)
- Ecosystems/Ecology (December to January)
- Weather and Climate (February to March)
- Human Impact on Earth's Climate (April to May)
- Electricity and Magnetism (May to June)
- 20% Projects (Lab Reports, Essays)
- 25% Assessments (Exams, Quizzes)
- 15% Homework
- 25% Portfolios (Lab Notebook and Classwork)
- 15% Class Participation
- Enter room silently.
- Take out your notebook and a pen. Be ready to work.
- Respect each other.
- No throwing objects or horseplay in the classroom.
- Ask for permission, sign out, and take a pass before leaving the room for any reason.
Class Required Items:
- Marble Notebook
- Pen and Pencil
- Regular 2 Flap Folder
- Yellow Highlighter
- Glue Stick or Tape