Hello! Welcome to Mr Xia's Webpage!For any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.comI will return your email as soon as possible.If a response takes longer than 24 hours, it is likely thata problem has occurred and I did not receive your email.Please email me via or firstname.lastname@example.org as an alternative and/orhave your child notify me in class that you wish to contact me.<- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - See Left Sidebar for Assignments <- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -6th Grade Curriculum
- Metric System and Scientific Method (September)
- Energy Transformations (October to November)
- Ecosystems/Ecology (December to January)
- Weather and Climate (February to March)
- Human Impact on Earth's Climate (April to May)
- Electricity and Magnetism (May to June)
- 20% Projects (Lab Reports, Essays)
- 25% Assessments (Exams, Quizzes)
- 15% Homework
- 25% Portfolios (Lab Notebook and Classwork)
- 15% Class Participation
- Enter room silently.
- Take out your notebook and a pen. Be ready to work.
- Respect each other.
- No throwing objects or horseplay in the classroom.
- Ask for permission, sign out, and take a pass before leaving the room for any reason.
Class Required Items:
- Marble Notebook
- Pen and Pencil
- Regular 2 Flap Folder
- Yellow Highlighter
- Glue Stick or Tape