For any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will return your email as soon as possible.
6th Grade Science Curriculum:
- Metric System and Measurement (September)
- Scientific Method and Inquiry (October)
- Energy (November)
- Ecology (November - January)
- Weather and Climate (January to March)
- Land, Water and Human Interactions (March - May)
- Fields and Interactions (May - June)
- 25% Exams/Quizes
- 20% Projects and Reports
- 25% Classwork, Notebook, Portfolio
- 15% Class Participation
- 15% Homework
- Enter room silently.
- Take out your notebook and a pen. Be ready to work.
- Respect each other.
- No throwing objects or horseplay in the classroom.
- Ask for permission, sign out, and take a pass before leaving the room for any reason.