For any questions or comments don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I will return your email as soon as possible.
6th Grade Curriculum:
- Metric System and Measurement (September)
- Scientific Method and Inquiry (October)
- Populations and Ecosystems (November to January)
- Levers and Pulleys / Simple Machines (February)
- Weather and Water (March to June)
- 30% Classwork / Lab Work
- 30% Homework / Lab Notebook
- 30% Embedded Tasks (Exams, Tests, Quizzes, Benchmarks)
- 10% Culminating Task (*Assignment varies by Marking Period)
- Enter room silently.
- Take out your notebook and a pen. Be ready to work.
- Respect each other.
- No throwing objects or horseplay in the classroom.
- Ask for permission, sign out, and take a pass before leaving the room for any reason.