CLASS WORK/HOMEWORK ASSESSMENT RUBRIC
Significant Comprehension was displayed through the use of written work by:
1.Restate the question
2. Significant content related factual evidence- 3 pieces of textual evidence
3. Incorporate 3 content related vocabulary words.
4. Reasoning: Exceptional explanation as to why/how your evidence is relevant in answering the question
5. Connection- self, text, world
- Exceptional participation (5 or more times)
- Accountable Talk, Questioning, supportive evidence
- All components completed
Satisfactory Comprehension was displayed through the use of:
1. Satisfactory content related factual evidence- 2 pieces of textual evidence.
2. Satisfactory content related vocabulary-
2 vocabulary words within your answer.
3. Reasoning: Explained why/how your evidence is relevant in answering the question satisfactorily.
4. connection- text, self, world
Satisfactory Classwork/participation (3-4 times) Satisfactory Accountable Talk, Questioning, evidence, connections
- Most of the components of class work and homework are complete
Partial Comprehension was displayed through the use of:
1. incorporated 1 piece of evidence
2. minimal evidence is explained.
3. 1 vocabulary word was incorporated
4. vague connection- text, self, world
5. Minimal participation (1-2 times) (CW)
6. Minimal Accountable Talk (CW)/Questioning
7. Missing many components of class work and homework
Minimal Comprehension Was displayed through the use of:
1. Lack of evidential support
2. No evidence or elaboration
3. Minimal use of content vocabulary- use of 0-1 vocabulary words within your answer.
4. No connection