Announcements for Seniors
Click HERE for High School Information!
- NEW UPDATED HIGH SCHOOL INFO - SEE BELOW!
Click HERE to View the NYC DOE CTE High School Virtual Tours Flyer
Look here for your SENIOR RING Flyer!
MARCH 17TH - for ALL Hybrid/Blended 8th Grade Students
MARCH 18TH - for ALL Remote 8th Grade Students
Senior Class 2021 FAQ
Info About High School Admissions
APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BEGIN MONDAY, JANUARY 18, 2021.
CLICK HERE TO READ THE CHANCELLOR'S LETTER REGARDING CHANGES.
Get your welcome letter and set up your MySchools account!
- Welcome letters are in the mail for all current 8th grade public DOE and charter school families.
- Registration for Specialized High Schools admissions is now open! Learn more on our Specialized High Schools page(Open external link).
- The high school application will open the week of January 18, 2021. The deadline to apply is MARCH 1ST
- Create your MySchools account(Open external link) now so you'll be ready to apply. Need help?
- Watch the "How to Create Your MySchools Account" video in the playlist above or talk to your child’s school counselor.
- If your child attends a private or parochial school or is currently homeschooled, contact a Family Welcome Center.
Your welcome letter includes:
- Instructions on how to set up a MySchools account(Open external link) and add your child to it using the unique account creation code.
- Information on how to use MySchools to explore your high school choices, apply to high school, and participate in Specialized High Schools admissions.
Need help accessing your letter or setting up your account?
- Watch the "How to Create Your MySchools Account" video in the playlist above: we'll walk you through it.
- Talk to your child’s school counselor, Mr. W. Judge: they will be your best resource throughout the high school admissions process.
- If your child attends a private or parochial school or is currently homeschooled, contact your local Family Welcome Center to set up an account and get your welcome letter.